GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does any one own or have experience with Dowco's Guardian EZ cover with the back zipper? Looking to buy but wonder if it is worth it.
Thanks in advance for any and all response.:popcorn:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have one as my primary cover. The bike is outdoors and after 4 months of daily on and off, it's still in one piece and doing a fine job. I had one on the ST1300A for 2 years and it was still protecting the bike when I sold it.

I've seen a zippered version of the bike cover and that interests me as getting the cover on in the rain or winds can be - interesting. ;)

·
Registered
748 Posts
covers

I have a little know cover to those in the GL world, but big in the HD world. It is a cover by company named EXIGENT. I have had this for 9 years. It is a full size cover, packs reasonably small and fits like a glove.

http://www.exigentbikecovers.com/

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dowco works well!

Yep,

I do have the E-Z zip cover for the Wing. It works well, and fits nicely. It is the primary cover I have for my bike. My only "complaint" about it is that it is naturally a big cover and takes up a lot of room in the event that you're transporting the cover with you when the bike is on the move. Other than that, I would recommend the cover in every other respect.

Metric4me

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Pyry-Petteri, thans for the link on the cover. Looks like I can only get it in Finland? I will check it out though. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts