GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my "new to me" 2012 this coming Friday. Do the '12s have the CD connection, so I can re-use my V3 Bike MP3 player? Or will I be able to connect it some other way? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You won't need your MP3 player, as it has one built in. Congrats on your new bike! The 2010 didn't work out? Going to traxxionize this one?

Murgie, the 2010 ran into a patch of stupid a month ago and is a total loss. And yes, I do plan to do either Traxxion or Progressive Monotubes on the new bike...still undecided.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Big Cat, would you be interested in selling the BikeMP3 Player? I have a 2002 I would like to put one in.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I will be picking up my "new to me" 2012 this coming Friday. Do the '12s have the CD connection, so I can re-use my V3 Bike MP3 player? Or will I be able to connect it some other way? Thanks!
The 2012 do not have a CD changer, they use a flash drive and USB port in the trunk. I think the V3 Bike MP3 player connects to the CD changer harness on the 2010 and belows.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Cat, would you be interested in selling the BikeMP3 Player? I have a 2002 I would like to put one in.

Flash, I'll be happy to sell it to you. New they are $109, you can have mine for $50 if you want it. I'll even throw in my SD card and 600 of my favorite songs! Note, however, you will have to buy a new cable for $20 from Bike MP3. PM or email me at [email protected] if you want this deal, and you can pay via PayPal at my email address.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

Flash, I'll be happy to sell it to you. New they are $109, you can have mine for $50 if you want it. I'll even throw in my SD card and 600 of my favorite songs! Note, however, you will have to buy a new cable for $20 from Bike MP3. PM or email me at [email protected] if you want this deal, and you can pay via PayPal at my email address.
Jim,

You can use the same SD card on the 2012 all you need is a SD card reader.

Like one of these.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2690RG7534

1 - 7 of 7 Posts