Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Goldwingers and all bike riders!

It's that time of year! Bike Night will be every Thursday evening at the
Jumboland Diner and Ice Cream stand on Route 206 in Culver's Lake,
beginning about 5 pm.
Hope to see a bunch of you there.

For those not in the loop, Bike night USED to be at the Chatterbox.
But the Chatterbox closed for good this past Labor Day.
Bike night has now been moved to The Jumboland Diner, about
3 miles north of the old chatterbox.
__

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
470 Posts
You should post this in the NJ folder as well. BTW, there is also an attempt going to get a bike night started at a restaurant on Rt 53 in Denville. Likely it will be Thursday night as well. I'll check for any updates on it and keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion.
I just posted it in the New Jersey section too.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You're welcome.

We're trying to get the word out to as many people as possible.
Hopefully the new Bike Night will be as big a success as the old one was.
Tell everyone that you know!!

I see you are in Oak Ridge. You are just over the mountain from me.

P.S. The Saturday Car Night is now at Jumboland too!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
We're all so **** close together we should try and plan a meetup this year for all the North Jersey riders.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m in Florida formally from Sussex County. We try to stay in the loop as much as we can what happened to the Chatter box?
Joe

Joe, the Chatterbox closed permanently on Labor Day last fall. The owner, Don Hall, said that the building was in need of many repairs, and he was getting tired of working so many hours to keep it running. He said it was like having three full time jobs.
Originally, the site was supposed to be sold for a Wawa gas station. But that deal seems to have fallen through. At the moment, the Chatterbox building is still standing, but empty.
Bike Night on Thursdays, and Hot Rod night on Saturdays, have been moved to the Jumboland Diner about three miles up Rt. 206 in Culver Lake.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Joe, the Chatterbox closed permanently on Labor Day last fall. The owner, Don Hall, said that the building was in need of many repairs, and he was getting tired of working so many hours to keep it running. He said it was like having three full time jobs.
Originally, the site was supposed to be sold for a Wawa gas station. But that deal seems to have fallen through. At the moment, the Chatterbox building is still standing, but empty.
Bike Night on Thursdays, and Hot Rod night on Saturdays, have been moved to the Jumboland Diner about three miles up Rt. 206 in Culver Lake.
Wow I remember when it went from Sunny’s to Chatterbox. Now gone... good to know. Jumboland ice cream anyone ? ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts