GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Well guys I sold our 1800. Now we wait till the o5's come out to buy another. :D :D I know it will not be another red one. Wife gets to pick the color :( I wish everyone a merry :xmas1: and a happy :beer2: I will still monitor the board so no one talk behind my back

Love ya"s all

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember those little plastic models they sold? All I have to do is close my eyes while holding it :banghead:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it did not sell over the internet, A buddy of mine (spyderman) from Lawton introduced me to a gentleman who wanted it. He came, He saw, He road, He bought. As far as sending you a pic of me holding my little wing, I will post a pic of my big wing when I purchase it Counting the days when the 05's arrive :lol: (8 months to go) I had to promise my wife no safety chrome but she did say I can install driving lights, CB, & 3rd light. What a sport. I guess it will be much easier to clean, no more riding for an hour & cleaning for 4. I will miss the 01 alot. We have been thru a lot of updates & alot of CD Players. :bow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts