GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw the coolest bike trailer at the show in chaicago this weekend.

the kind you put your bike on and haul with a car variety.

it has a complete fiberglass cover that lifts up to allow in and off. cover locks down. bike is out of weather and sight. doubles as a winter garage if you need to store it. its about $ 3000 complete. a goldwing will fit inside without takeing off the windshield.

there is a web site toycarrier.com well worth a look if you need a bike hauler

loren

·
Registered
615 Posts
loren, your right that is a cool looking unit. Wonder if it has tie down bolts? Joy

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
passed a pretty good lookin' bike hauler on the way down to Chicago on Friday ... great plate ... HOGGHUT :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the toy has four tie spots that fold flat when not in use.

i looked it over for quite a while, i was completely impressed. the engineering was well thought out, and also well constructed.

being from the north land, i thought it would be great for a dual purpose. to haul to a warmer area in december, for a cruise.

secondly, since i have limited garage space, it could be left on the trailer for the winter, completely covered and watertight.

i am very surprised by the quality and the relative low price.

also at the show were fold up trailers in the $ 2000 range. compared to them, this is a bargain in my book

loren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts