GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
That made my day. But I am a sick puppy.

As further explanation.... Just spent M-W flying St.Louis-Cleveland-Atlanta and back so I could go to meeting with someone who got a call to be in Louisiana. So I got to spend 18 hours dealing airports and all that entails (I hate flying unless I am piloting my wing) and spend 2 days in the Atl office doing nothing but packing up stuff to take home with me so we can have a big conference call. I needed something like this brighten my day.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
SHEEP

thats a guy havin a bad day,thanks for sharing that with us.OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow. Sounds like one of my adventures in Scotland. If you struck and killed one of the little wooly buggers, you were responsible for the value of that animal, and the six generations that the animal could have produced. It was usually less expensive to eat a tree than one of the farmers four legged girl friends!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's baaaaaaaaad!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have heard many simular tales but that one is very amusingly written! I can relate to it.

Why the "Bump"? Is that to keep the article on the "front line" of the board?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rackin Ray said:
I have heard many simular tales but that one is very amusingly written! I can relate to it.

Why the "Bump"? Is that to keep the article on the "front line" of the board?
Yeah... I generally don't bump things, but this fell of the front page pretty quick, so I wanted to give it a second chance.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ah, I see.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ah, I see.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ah, I see.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Excuse me, my ISP hic-cuped! :oops:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Pretty darn funny. I had a sheepish experience once. Just missed a couple of sheep that were in the roadway when I crested a hill.
:shock:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Similar to what we experienced in the PI. Running the road between San Miguel and Olongapo (Subic Bay) we would usually encounter water buffalo. If you hit and injured or killed a female, you only had to pay for that buffalo, but if you hit a male, similar to the Scotland deal - you got to pay for all its progeny. I don't know anyone who ever hit a female water buffalo.

Mesquite Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts