GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks...

Time for a head count for BOTH Bike Week lunches. These name tags don't just make themselves, you know.... :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know if you're going to be at either lunch, and if you're planning on hitting both, let me know that also and I'll make up name tags for both daze.

Dont forget, this year we'll be "Riding for Beverly!"..., or maybe that should be, EATING for Beverly. :shrug:

In any case, even those who dont like wearing a "Hello my name is..." name tag should consider wearing one in support of Beverly this time. So, let me know so that I can print them up.

And I'll also be bringing along the "Bucks for Beverly Bucket" to collect a few more $$$ for our friend. And for those who haven't already done it, I think Bartman will be looking for more autographs. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Snoopy only Wed

·
Registered
384 Posts
Count me on Friday:eat2:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'LL BE THERE BOTH DAYS. BAgldwing(BILL AHLERT) AND DEEP PURPLE(ANDY KATZ) WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY. SEE YOU THERE, CHUCK

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I am planning on Wednesday....:coffee1:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I'm in, time I met you guys and gals. Wednesday.

Tom

·
Registered
747 Posts
Myself(Bill) and Kevin(designer of the new pegs as my guest) will attend both days.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I'm in, time I met you guys and gals. Wednesday.Tom
Tom, I'll get with you if you want to group over. Right now looks like 3 bikes from here in town, and 1 trike 1 bike in Palatka. Most are from the great white north and want to ride down A1A from Crescent Beach and do the Loop into Ormond.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Won't be able to make either one. Have my son and daughter-in-law for the week. No name tag needed for Jane or I. Thanks Brian.

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Danl and Mary Lutter for Wednesday, Shelley S for Wednesday

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'll be there for both days

John

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Brian, Will be there Wed and Sat. 1 person Ed Jenkins (Jenks)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
I'm in....... :yes1:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts