GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
YES -- Be there for the week.

Both the hog n da wing will be there with me.

Look for either the wing or the ultra classic in front of the Ironhorse saloon in orm. beach. (If you see both, then you know I am there.)

Wee be at the Rumbling pride booth in front of the Horse

pm me for cell number or e-mail me.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I will be there for 1 of the lunches organized from this board, then again the last Saturday. Prob will be around Ormond Beach that Saturday with a few non Honda buddies of mine..:doorag:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll be there both weekend but not during the week. I'll be at the Econo Lodge Interstate a couple of miles from the Iron Horse.

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Any one going this weekend?...
I was under the impression trailer week didn't start till the 27th.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Will be arriving Sunday, about 4P. Have to leave Tues, late PM. Sorry I have to miss the luncheons. Hope to hook up with others from this site.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
8,099 Posts
I'm riding down to trailer week...hope it's warm this year. Last year the weather was great..been there other years and it was colder than it was at home at night. It will be interesting to see how the economy affects this years turn out.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I will be riding down from Indiana, but not until mid week

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Leaving New Orleans on Tuesday, March 03 and will return on Sunday, March 08. Staying at an RV park with some BMW buddies. They need a little class added to their group so I agreed to go along. My way of stimulating the economy. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts