GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I’m primarily a lurker and find this board a remarkable resource!

I was wondering if some of you could comment on the customer service at BikeMP3?

I ordered the MP3 player on July 4th (web page showed numerous units available) and I have still not received my unit. I sent an email earlier this week to the email listed on the website and I have not received a reply.
Thanks much!
Kelly

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Hi All,

I’m primarily a lurker and find this board a remarkable resource!

I was wondering if some of you could comment on the customer service at BikeMP3?

I ordered the MP3 player on July 4th (web page showed numerous units available) and I have still not received my unit. I sent an email earlier this week to the email listed on the website and I have not received a reply.
Thanks much!
Kelly

Nothing to do with customer service we are out of stock until next week we were at Wing Ding (listed on the website) when you ordered and had plenty but sold out at the show and closed until this past Wednesday, Wing Stuff has stock if you need one before, you have not been charged and won't be until shipped, please contact me again via the website I am pretty sure that we got back to everyone but cannot check as I don't know your info.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
A 13 minute response on a motorcycle forum on a Saturday. Not bad. Keep working on it, Pedro, I know you've got the potential to break the 10 minute response.:thumbup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Customer Service

Kellytk,

BikeMP3 has one of the best, if not the best customer service of any vendors on the board. You just need to contact them and give them a chance before throwing even a small pebble in their direction. :wrong:

At least, that has been my experience with them. :agree:

·
Registered
221 Posts
" Wing Stuff has stock if you need one before," /QUOTE]

Nope....Wing Stuff is out of them also...I've been on back order thru them for a while but I figured it had to do with the Rally. Hope some come in....

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
" Wing Stuff has stock if you need one before," /QUOTE]

Nope....Wing Stuff is out of them also...I've been on back order thru them for a while but I figured it had to do with the Rally. Hope some come in....

I know they had about 30-50 they took back from the Wing Ding last week are you waiting on a reset unit if so tell them to ship without you can still use the unit

·
Registered
221 Posts
hmmmm....thanks for the info. I have the NAV system but don't know if that has something to do with it. I'll write them and ask them what the hold up is. Thanks

BikeMP3 Customer Service :thumbup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
DITTO on my experience with BikeMP3

BikeMP3 has one of the best, if not the best customer service of any vendors on the board.

At least, that has been my experience with them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I sent an email too, no response, now I know why

Now I know why, they were at the wingding, I'll resend it then, cuz I want the gl2way and had questions as to some specifics.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Pete is as good as it gets. Wished more retailers were like him.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pete has 2 great products in the Bike MP3 and the gl2Way. Saw him a couple of times at Wing-Ding in Knoxville but he was like the one-armed paperhanger with the itch. Wanted to get a chance to talk with him about these 2 products but he was busy taking care of his customers! A class operation.
:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts