GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Answer is "yes"

:agree: with Bartman. MANY posts on this subject.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have one and love it!:thumbup: I was using the usb stick but once in awhile when I hit one of those mammoth New York style potholes it would vibrate enough to cause it to freeze up so I went to the SD card and no issues since then and I hit some good potholes too:eek:4:. It works great and I recommend it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
And Pete provides excellent customer service.

Be careful when you route the wiring harness from the left front of the trunk to the underseat connector. Space is very tight in front of the left side of trunk and under the trunk lid hinge. I laid the new harness on top of the factory existing big wiring harness that runs through that area and after a couple of days the trunk lid hinge damaged my new harness. That was a mistake.

I recommend you squeeze the new harness under the existing harness to protect it from hinge damage.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I installed two, the first one burned up when I powered it up, sent it back and got another one right away. No damage to the bike and the second one works like a charm!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
:roll:

If there was EVER was a better reason to use the SEARCH function, I can't think of it.
Now there's a handful of help!

I see it's an older post but...... I have a BikeMP3 and love it! Pete's customer service is the best anywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts