GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I publish the www.NCMotorcyclists.com website which contains the Mileage Database. It's a hobby and I am always looking for something new to add to the site that I think will be of interest to motorcyclists.

While visiting a geocaching site, it occurred to me that it might be fun to follow the travels of a stuffed bear as it is passed randomly from one biker to another. This led to the creation of the Biker Bear webpage at http://www.ncmotorcyclists.com/BB.asp.

At this point I could use some input as to: 1) would this be something of interest to bikers, 2) is there additional informatiion/fields that you would like to see in the database, 3) your comments in general.

Thanks,
Jim Brown

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I sure we could find someone around here willing to take it to Catscade next year and shoot some photos of the bear with a bottle of Corona. :a13:

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
After Cats-Cade the bear could catch a ride to Colorado Gold in July for another picture with a Corona. But there would be some mountains in the background. Maybe there will be somebody there from California who can take to the west coast and take a picture by the ocean. Somebody is sure to be going to Wing Ding in Billings, MT, and then on to Honda Homecoming and the HDL BBQ. Maybe it can stop with Tom Finch for a picture on the bench outside the OST cafe. If it gets to Texas, maybe it can visit Fred Harmon's world famous garage. Of course he would want to take it apart and photo how it works and goes back together. On the way from Texas to NC, maybe Arn But Bill would give it a ride in his Cooper.
Hey, this is kind of fun. Whatta you thinkd guys, is this a project we should take on. IT would give us somehting to plan and have some fun with.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll be riding across the Golden Gate Bridge next September. I would love to have a bear on the passenger seat! I would take pictures of it in many of the places along the way (Bear Tooth Pass, Glacier NP, Mt. St. Helens NP, Roswell NM, etc...)

Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry, I forgot! Every picture will have the bottle of Corona prominently displayed!

·
Registered
601 Posts
lovetoride said:
Sorry, I forgot! Every picture will have the bottle of Corona prominently displayed!
Send him to Texas, I'll take pics of him with some Coors Light...

8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts