GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GL1800 Riders!

My name is Liza from San Jose, California. Been a longtime lurker here and decided to join this community.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaa your from CA. just a hop, skip & jump from Massachusetts..............Welcome! :wink2:

Ronnie

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Welcome, Momma... we need a few ladies around here the old guys are grumpy!

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Hey, Liza
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Ride safe and keep the shiny side up...………..and I'm not grumpy. :wink2:

Reactions: MiWinger51

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I’m not Grumpy!!! Wait I’ll ask the wife? Never mind LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome, Liza! My late mother's family all lives in San Jose. If you come across a large, crazy bunch of Italians try your best to avoid them! Of course, you've probably already learned how to avoid the traffic there... :wink2:

And, I'm not being grumpy, either! :grin2:

Reactions: LizaZali123

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Statistically speaking, six out of seven dwarfs are not Grumpy. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aaaaaaaaaaa your from CA. just a hop, skip & jump from Massachusetts..............Welcome! :wink2:

Ronnie
You're about a 100 million hops, skips and jump from here. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum!!! I’m not Grumpy!!! Wait I’ll ask the wife? Never mind LOL!!!
She might say yes so it's better to not ask. Thanks!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Welcome from the second hottest place in the US....South Texas!!! Always nice to have new faces around. I too have family in Cupertino, CA, although they don't ride, they just take their RV out and see the country.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hello GL1800 Riders!

My name is Liza from San Jose, California. Been a longtime lurker here and decided to join this community.

Ride safe.

Welcome Liza,
Have you been riding a long time, do ride other motorcycles? if so what else, most here ride all kinds of stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts