GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
well, I suppose if we would respond to their scam emails and let them build up a little net worth, they could afford to buy a real helmet . . . .

:joke:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
When I get that $85 million dollars from the Nigerian price I will buy some helmets for these poor guys

I sent the Nigerian prince my SS#, bank account numbers and mother's maiden name...he promise to deposit $85 million in my account if I would supply $2000.

I don't see a problem with this

·
Registered
871 Posts
When I get that $85 million dollars from the Nigerian price I will buy some helmets for these poor guys

I sent the Nigerian prince my SS#, bank account numbers and mother's maiden name...he promise to deposit $85 million in my account if I would supply $2000.

I don't see a problem with this
Dang! What a small world!
That Prince must have had a brother! I'm waiting for my $85M as well!!!

Can't wait to get the payment so I can pay off the credit cards I maxed out in Vegas after I got word of the offer!

Lance

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Here's an example of Georgia's thought process or lack thereof.

In Georgia, the law reads a person must wear an approved helmet. However, the State never got around to describing and/or making a list of "approved helmets". Thus, if you are ticketed, say you want a jury trial and mention this snafu and they'll dismiss it.:roll:

Of course they're keeping this as quiet as possible.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dang, I got cheap dead relatives I didn't know I had! I only get 19.5 Million from some guy named Mr. Gin Billing, that died of "natural disasters" in Asia continent! He (Dr Benneth Ramon, Auditing Dept. Republic of South Africa), says I'm listed as the next of kin / beneficiary of these funds, and he doesn't want the government or his bank to know he has discovered such hugh amount in dormant account. All I have to do is send him my info and he'll deposit to my "US America" bank account risk free:excited:! Yea, right! I just wander how many people actually fall for this crap!

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
See now, that's why I consider myself so lucky because I got an email from Robert Mueller III of the FBI about $3.5 million I've got coming and it's only gonna cost me $110.00 to get it.

Suckers !!!!!!

Bradford

·
Registered
59 Posts
...Yea, right! I just wander how many people actually fall for this crap!
I remember reading a few years ago that some guy fell for this to the tune of $500,000 in "fees" he paid to get the "money" released. He travelled to the UK and met with the scammers who tried to scam him for more to buy a special dye that would wash the black colour from the banknotes. Only then did he get suspicious and call the police and the two Nigerians were arrested.
The guy never got his money back.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some details of the black money scams here;

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Nigerian/nigerian_busts_2004.htm

Read the second article down the page;

"...Last year a Dutch court sentenced five African email swindlers to between 300 days and 4.5 years, after a Swiss lecturer forked over 482,000 dollars on the promise of a $9 million return. The 52 people arrested Wednesday could face similar sentences."

·
Registered
59 Posts
See now, that's why I consider myself so lucky because I got an email from Robert Mueller III of the FBI about $3.5 million I've got coming and it's only gonna cost me $110.00 to get it.
Yeah that's how it starts. Once you hand over the $110, there will be another fee of about $2000 for an "official" to sign papers. Then you are really hooked, next one will be a big fee of about $7000 for something else the scammers dream up. They do it in steps so as to slowly drag you down a hole and you dif even deeper to try and find the way out. Those scammers are absolute scum. :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts