GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a good day at the festival and doing lots of 2 lane riding today. More riding tomorrow. So many bikes in Eureka Springs where we are staying.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bikes blues and barbq

Go to pig trail Harley davidson good people free food and drinks at noon and alot ......... Of bike venders! It's worth the ride Rogers Arkansas . Also messages with clothes on and boot polish for a tip. The best boot shine I've ever had. It's like a pedicure with your boots on. I had her do my custom jacket and my friend had his seat done. Gr8 people!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I was up ther on Wednesday and Thursday. Had to come back and take the grand daughters to the air show tonight but I think I'll go back tomorrow. I really like going to BB&BBQ, there is absolutly no telling what you are going to see!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey Bud,

Wish you would have posted sooner. Lisa and I would have loved to get together some this weekend. Have a Great time here in our neck of the woods!!! Was down to Fayetteville Fri evening and probably going back Sat for the day.

Have a great time and enjoy riding some of the roads we have to offer here :thumbup:

Terry and Lisa

·
Registered
858 Posts
Maybe I'll see ya Terry...heading down to do some demo rides in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Terry,
We went to Pig Trail HD, and to Fayetteville on Friday. We took Saturday to ride out of Eureka Springs : 16,21, 65,62, I think were some of the roads. I decided to come with some friends at the last minute. We got here Thursday and are going home on Sunday. I see its going to be 38 degrees tonight. I didn't know there was so much good riding here, sure beats I40.
Ken

·
Registered
165 Posts
Glad you got some riding in. Next time give a yell and I'll take ya on some really good stuff here. :thumbup: I live not to far from Pigtrail HD about 10 minutes or less depending on traffic.

Lisa and I were in your neck of the woods in the last week or so. Went to VA. and rode Blue Ridge and some other good stuff over there. Also spent a few days in Eastern Tenn. riding.

Have a safe trip home and give a call next time Terry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts