·
Registered
38 Posts
Good job, Charlie.

Thank you

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
While I do not support the Westboro congregation, neither do I support harassment. Isn't it better to ignore such?

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like they don't hold with the thought that turnabout is fair play!!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wait a minute, that's not harrassment! That's exercising their freedom of speech rights, gaurenteed by the consititution. If it's good for the cult, it's good for true Americans also! I'm thinking that every motorcycle rider in America needs to add this trip to their "bucket list". We could carry signs that say, "God loves even "mean natured, nasty and misguided" people who go out of their way to ruin other peoples lives."

·
Registered
905 Posts
Charlie ... YOU'RE THE MAN ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My hats off and I salute you and your 3 friends .. it's about time someone gave them a taste of their own medicine. There should be a group of citizens that watches the obituary section of the local paper and when one of their members die .. we picket their funeral with American Flags singing appropriate songs damning them for their protests of our American Troops killed in battle.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND THE MEN WHO STOOD BY YOUR SIDE.

If you ever do it again .. post it first on this board .. I'm sure I can get a few riders from here in Connecticut to join you .. see you there !

·
Registered
443 Posts
By the way, "ignoring such" is why our country is in the state it's in today. We've given in to those who have trampled every right that America stands for! The "silent majority" has become the "trampled majority". It's time to take our rights and America back!

·
Registered
905 Posts
While I do not support the Westboro congregation, neither do I support harassment. Isn't it better to ignore such?

If that were the case .. we'd all be singing "LONG LIVE THE KING" .... and speaking the King's English.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Now we know the Harley guys have the guts to stand up for America !!!:bow:

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
The WBC are one weird group of people

·
Registered
858 Posts
It would be great to see a daily rotation of such a display in their neighborhood...a constant barrage of patriotism whenever THEY gathered.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Charlie, you and your team make me proud. I agree with others here that the majority of Americans have been passive and silent too long. Our country has been changed for the worse in many ways because we don't resist the religious, political and philosophical ideaologies that we're forced to TOLERATE because it's their RIGHTS in this country. Well, we have the same rights, but the majority of Americans don't say or do anything (including myself) most of the time and that scores one for them and zero for us. It took guts to protest the protester and I respect you for it.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Well ya see. That is the whole problem. The Coonooks, that say Eh! Lol! Are right. Our country is in a mess.

We have ignored, we have tolerated, to the point the liberals have taken our country and put it in the toilet.

There is a point one does take a stand. It has to be.

I am right proud of them.

I think it a bit tame though, my personal approach to them would be to call a couple of my old military buddies , get a few axe handles and go convince them of the error of their ways.

But we are now civilized...........one cannot do such things.

Cults, like that, and many other things, we have tolerated, and accepted and each day we accept more.

That is the whole problem. Or as they taught me in a recent management class, ya do not say problem anymore, you say situation. Eh!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
By the way, "ignoring such" is why our country is in the state it's in today. We've given in to those who have trampled every right that America stands for! The "silent majority" has become the "trampled majority". It's time to take our rights and America back!

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Way to go Charlie, these people are scum. How they can call themselves Christians is beyond me. Being only 150 miles from Topeka, they protest nearly every soldiers funeral near here. They even protested 3 high school kids funerals that were killed in a car accident.
:wrong::wrong::wrong::wrong:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Or as they taught me in a recent management class, ya do not say problem anymore, you say situation. Eh!!
Or as we have been trained to say... No problems, just opportunities!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Christian fighting amongst themselves...the ultimate gang war.

I wouldn't call them or anything they publicly do "Christian". Privately, well, they seem to have things to hide, but no since going there.

It has been suggested that a rally be held in their honor until they see the effects they cause. They did what they could to stop the friendly folks who wanted to help bring the attention they seem to seek, but alas, the laws they have hidden so well behind work the other way too. Bet they didn't think that would happen.

Cuddos.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts