GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if anyone else had heard about a bikini bike wash at Team Powersports in Garner on Saturday July 30th? I had a flyer, and lost it somewhere (hopefully not at home:eek:4:) My M109 is a little dirty, but with a forcast of 100 degrees, I don't know if I will make it.
Then again, if the money is going to a good cause, I might stop by:lol:.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I definately wont make it. Gotta work. If you go, have fun and ride safe. We need to get up and ride soon. It's been a while.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Definatly need to get together. Can't seem to get rid of these 95+ degree days. Need to let you check out my new toy. Just a little something to run errands on, and have some fun on the twisty roads.:cool:
Cool! Nice ride. Is that the one you got from your cousin?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Don't know about that one, but saw one advertised at the Honda store in Canton, GA for the 6th of August.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool! Nice ride. Is that the one you got from your cousin?
Nah, I sold it 2 days after I got it (someone made me an offer that I couldn't refuse). Since then, I have really wanted another one. I came across this one with less than 2,300 miles, and had to pick it up. Had it raised back up in the front, and it rides like a dream. I think I probably look kind of like you did on the meanstreak:joke:, but that's cool. If you see someone on a red sport bike that looks like he is on a minibike, its probably me:lol:. My neighbor's kids have some of those electric, mini sport bikes. They are too small for them, but they still ride them. Now I know why. See you soon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The wash is this Saturday at Team Powersports in Garner from noon to 4. They are asking for a $10 donation.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bike wash seemed to have been a big success. I rode my sport bike over with one of my fellow nine (109R) riders. At least the money went to a good cause. It was hotter than crap, so we just cruised back home after that and enjoyed the a/c.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts