GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OEM's are past their sell by date, and at just over 10K it's what I'd expected from them.

I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a perfect S/H rear from a trike shop.

My intention is to fit a Kumho 195/55 16 RF to the rim and enjoy the Darkside. However, I seem to remember a list being posted of all the brands and sizes being used by your esteemed selves, (Darksiders, that is) but can't find it for the life of me.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction so I might peruse it before finally deciding on my C/T brand.

Thanks, and all things being equal, I'll be looking for a number and sticker next week.

Ride safe my friends

John

·
DSI Keeper
9,106 Posts
You are in for a treat, the ride is so much nicer.

Now, where did I see that l list ? :shrug: I know it's here somewhere.

Oh yeah! My tag line, he he :lol:

Holler if you have any questions. Literally hundreds of thousands of miles of experience here.

Good luck with what you decide.

·
Smoky
1,191 Posts
The OEM's are past they're sell by date, and just over 10K is what I'd expected from them.

I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a perfect S/H rear from a trike shop.

My intention is to fit a Kumho 195/55 16 RF to the rim and enjoy the Darkside. However, I seem to remember a list being posted of all the brands and sizes being used by your esteemed selves, (Darksiders, that is) but can't find it for the life of me.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction so I might peruse it before finally deciding on my C/T brand.

Thanks, and all things being equal, I'll be looking for a number and sticker next week.

Ride safe my friends

John

Biggles 607,
Here you go.
Why a car tire?????? http://www.murgie.com/dsi_roster.txt
Welcome aboard :yes1: !

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I really don't think you can go wrong with the Kumho run flat. I have almost 26K on mine and still riding trying to wear it out so I can mount a new one. The thing just keeps on going like the enegizer bunny.

R

·
0 Posts
I really don't think you can go wrong with the Kumho run flat. I have almost 26K on mine and still riding trying to wear it out so I can mount a new one. The thing just keeps on going like the enegizer bunny.
Just the kind of post I like to read. Hows the Battlax 45, 130/70/18 (36psi) doing?

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Good move, especially the run flat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts