GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 1995 Bushtec Turbo+2 trailer, full interior carpet with interior light, garment bag, tongue mounted cooler, brand new powdercoated wheels and new tires/tubes, chrome tongue replaced with newer (longer) version that was introduced in 1998, electrical pigtail and air lines replaced with new tongue, shocks have also been replaced. All lights converted to LED. Tows like a dream! Located in Houston, TX. 281-702-6792

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish someone would hurry up and buy this it keeps calling my name!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish someone would hurry up and buy this it keeps calling my name!
Well, I guess you need to answer the call. The bike sold today so the trailer is lonely in the garage.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Do mind describing the divider In the trailer, and what it does? You make it? Thanks.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do mind describing the divider In the trailer, and what it does? You make it? Thanks.
Yes, I made it. It divides the cargo area into separate spaces so things don't slide around. I used to put a rolling carryon bag at the rear of the trailer and the divider would keep it from falling over. It also keeps the spare tire in place at the front of the trailer. I would put my first aid kit, bike and trailer covers, and other smaller items in the spaces between the cross pieces. It just slips down over the shock mount recesses and is easily removed.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Thanks. I have been considering a false floor, and under it would be my spare, tire changing tools, spare tube, etc. My draw back would be to totally empty the trailer if I had a flat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts