GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Font

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
So what exactly is permitted?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I received an e-mail from the GPS store. They have $50 off the inReach mini:

inReach along with SPOT and ZOLEO provide emergency or routine messaging via satellite when you are without cell phone coverage.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
PPI does really nice motorcycle flags (and other things) is offering 25% off.

Reactions: gl1800r Admin

·
IronMan
18,592 Posts
THERES AN APP SLICKDEALS YOU PUT IN WHAT YOUR INTERESTS ARE AND WILL GET EMAILS ON OFFERS THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE FOUND . COVERS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think one of the best deals out there right now is the Amazon Fire 10 tablet at $74.99 or half off regular price. Also, if you trade in your old Fire tablet, you get an extra 20% off and in my case $30 for the old tablet, making my cost with tax around $35.
Now, how is this motorcycle related? It is a light, easy to pack tablet you can take with you on your trips instead of a several hundred dollar iPad and if you lose it or break it you are not out a lot. It is good for media consumption and online stuff instead of using a tiny phone, but you will have to be somewhere that has wifi.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fred Harmon's Angel Ride videos. Motorcycle Maintenance Videos for the Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle (2018 and newer)

$10 off for Black Friday. $79.95 instead of the usual $89.95. Just got mine.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Super Bright LEDs 10% off

I have used many of their replacement bulbs on bikes and cars and their complete tailights on my Kompact Kamp rebuild.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts