GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Fred Harmon's Angel Ride videos. Motorcycle Maintenance Videos for the Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle (2018 and newer)

$10 off for Black Friday. $79.95 instead of the usual $89.95. Just got mine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Regarding Redwoodcarcare, I tried to do some internet snooping to get some more info, but I'm not really versed in that kind of research.

This is what I found:
There's a site called Domain Age Checker where you can see how long a web address has been in use. Coupled with the site Wayback Machine, I was able to see snapshots of the site from certain past dates. Any time before December 2, 2019, the site belonged to the now permanently closed auto repair facility in Redwood City, California.

The next snapshot is from August 3, 2020, where it became the current site selling motorcycle gear. Even back then, not being Black Friday, they had too-good-to-be-true pricing, like a Condor wheel chock for $86 when it's normally $183.

They have that same item today, as well as Sena headset 2-packs for $86 when they retail close to $600.

Personally, I would be extremely cautious before placing an order with them, and make sure you have a solid credit card that will refund your purchase price if the item never arrives, or covers you if your credit card number gets compromised.

As we say... "Buyer beware!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Won't close the thread incase anyone wants to still throw in a good deal just because, but we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @rmw700 !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard

Kevin
Although I'm still waiting for my heated gear to arrive (ordered the WarmNSafe base layers) from the Warming Store, this is pretty good deal:

For the jacket, gloves, dual controller, and battery harness it was $460 last week, and now it's down to $350. As of today, their 20% off promo code CM20 is still working. That would bring the total down to $280 with free shipping. I think that's a great price, especially for someone looking to get into heated gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts