·
Vendor
23,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2014 GL1800 Goldwing Trike Hannigan Kit
30 Posts
I have the complete set of these videos, and have spent countless hours talking "to" Fred while in my garage doing all sorts of repairs and maintenance on the three bikes I have owned, referring to these videos. I just recently replaced the clutch on my current bike with "Fred's Help" and over the years I am sure I have saved thousands of dollars. They have more than paid for themselves...many times over.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Thank you Fred, I also have your complete set..... love it! My only problem is that they are all CD's and I don't have a CD player any more....:cry: What do you have now, besides CD's

Ronnie

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Thank you Fred, I also have your complete set..... love it! My only problem is that they are all CD's and I don't have a CD player any more....:cry: What do you have now, besides CD's

Ronnie
DVDs. Not CDs. I have a Blue ray player that plays DVDs and my laptop also plays them. I still have a bunch of movies on DVD so I'll always keep a player around. Could also pick up a portable DVD player - I think they are cheap.

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Gotta go with digital and get rid of the analog stuff. This isn't 2002 anymore.
Technically, CDs and DVDs are "digital." I'm not one to throw out anything simply because of it's age or what year it is - if it's still useful, why not use it?

I will be getting rid of all my cassette tapes next spring though. So that's some analog going away. I haven't decided on my VHS movies or records yet. :D

·
Registered
Future Goldwing owner - current sport bike owner looking to sell
117 Posts
Makes sense if it works for you and you still like it.
For me, when I'm in the garage trying to do something I've never done before, I look it up on YouTube or Google, get the video I want, set my phone down where I can see it and begin the process. I can start, stop or rewind with one finger as I go.
If I had to set up a DVD player it's a more complicated and cumbersome process, at least for me.
You still have cassettes?? 😀

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts