GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of your highway peg mounts for the 2018 'Wing and have had my finger on the button to buy a set. BUT, one reason I got the "non tour" 'Wing is the blacked out look. Do you have any thoughts of providing these mounts in a black finish? A matte black or a black chrome look would remove my hesitation to get these.

Thanx in advance :grin2:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
who is this message meant for?

Considering the question is in the Goldstrike subforum, it must be for Goldstrike.

And the answer is, they're supposed to have them available in the spring. At least that is what they've said for the past few months when I, or another rider, has queried them on the subject.

Reactions: laen

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... they're supposed to have them available in the spring. ...
That's awesome. Thank you.

And ... yes. Asking the Goldstrike crew. Of the highway peg mounts available at this time, I like them the best. I just don't want chrome. At least in black chrome to match the trim color of the 'Wing non-tour.

·
Vendor
115 Posts
Black Highway Peg Mounts

I really like the look of your highway peg mounts for the 2018 'Wing and have had my finger on the button to buy a set. BUT, one reason I got the "non tour" 'Wing is the blacked out look. Do you have any thoughts of providing these mounts in a black finish? A matte black or a black chrome look would remove my hesitation to get these.

Hi Dirty Doc,

Thank you for reaching out! To answer your question, yes, we will be launching a black product line for the 2018-newer Gold Wings in Spring of 2019. If you'd like to be notified when these products are released please email [email protected]

Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As our riding season finally approaches here in the Midwest, do we have an estimate on availability of the black versions?

Thanx in advance ... :grin2:

Reactions: Goldstrike3d

·
Vendor
115 Posts
As our riding season finally approaches here in the Midwest, do we have an estimate on availability of the black versions?

Thanx in advance ... :grin2:
Hi there! Thanks for checking! We have just released the black Goldstrike Trunk Light and Front Fender Vent Trim. We will continue releasing product as soon as possible.

If you'd like to be notified about a specific product please send the part number and your name to [email protected]

In the meantime, please keep an eye on our new website for all new releases https://goldstrike3d.com/

Thank you!

·
Vendor
115 Posts

The Goldstrike BLACK 3-Way Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts are NOW AVAILABLE!

Here's the link to get yours today:
https://goldstrike3d.com/products/3-way-adjustable-highway-peg-mounts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts