GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I fell in love with a black mesh jacket that I believe is made by Joe Rocket that I saw at the Wing-Ding in Knoxville last week. I thought it was being sold by Neihaus. It is black and has a small Goldwing emblem over the left breast and a large Goldwing emblem across the back. Does anyone have one for sale in a large or know where I can find one. I've tried every vender's website that was in Knoxville plus a few others but to no avail. It also has two lower pockets on the front. Got to have it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Help! I fell in love with a black mesh jacket that I believe is made by Joe Rocket that I saw at the Wing-Ding in Knoxville last week. I thought it was being sold by Neihaus. It is black and has a small Goldwing emblem over the left breast and a large Goldwing emblem across the back. Does anyone have one for sale in a large or know where I can find one. I've tried every vender's website that was in Knoxville plus a few others but to no avail. It also has two lower pockets on the front. Got to have it. Thanks in advance.
I picked one up a while back from a vendor on ebay. Not sure if there are any more being listed. I agree, it is a nice jacket (though mine is not Joe Rocket but is Honda-licensed). It has the patches you mentioned.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black Mesh Vest

It's a vest. I like the jacket and have a red one. Now I'll have to get a gray one but I'm looking for the back mesh vest. I'm gonna check Hondaline clothes. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Ahhh... I guess I should have read a bit more carefully.

I've not seen a "mesh" vest. But I know Joe Rocket has a textile Goldwing vest. It's called the "high country".

Sorry... I haven't been able to find a mesh version.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have the mesh vest made by Joe Rocket with the Goldwing emblems...I also saw them at Wingding.....I got mine via neihaus, they didn't list them but I talked to Char and she tracked one down for me....give her a call...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe Rocket Aspencade Vest

I spoke to someone at Niehaus and learned that they have no more in my size, only female sizes in medium and small and one male in size medium. I did learn that it is a Joe Rocket Aspencade Vest and they no longer make them. I need an large or extra large if anybody has one for sale. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts