GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Troops, I've hadda buncha email requests to "share" the photos I used to make Jerry's 'Video Tribute.' A bunch were emailed to me.... I "stole" the rest from some youns uploaded to various threads here the last several days. I apologize for being so late in making them available.... I'm gonna blame my current workload. If you want copies, go to the site below & copy & paste'm.

Natalie, Jerry's daughter, phoned me day-before-yesterday, requesting a copy of the DVD. As soon as I got off the phone w/her I burned her a DVD & put it in the mail to her. She should receive it today, Wed.

The pics are at: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=470031014/a=100017421_100017421/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

The video is at : http://memorial.yourtribute.com/Black_Pirate/video.aspx?mode=view&videoType=videotribute&videoId=23223

Jerry's video "expires" in 30 days - unless somebody "feeds" the host site w/their credit card..... I make zip with the video, &/or renewal of same. I'm a funeral director in Missouri & we produce these videos for our families, for free, as a service. In a corny sorta way, I'm a wingster too & consider Jerry "family" thus no charge. Bulldog offered some compensation to me.... I suggested he make a memorial to Jerry's favorite charity in my name.

adios - DW Taylor / Silver '09 / Missouri

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you're asked for a login to Snapfish:

use my email: [email protected]

I made the password: cardinal (like the St. Louis Cardinals)

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Not sure that words can capture the level of thanks and appreciation for all your efforts on Jerry's behalf and his family. All of us that make up the GL-1800 Family have been rewarded by your generosity, creativity and thoughtfulness. Thanks so much.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Yeah, what Wheels said....
Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Picture From My Album of Jerry & Dawg

Here is a picture from my album from AppleCade 2008.

I sent Dawg a PM so I could email it to him but he is probably on his way to Winchester.

Great job with the tribute btw.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts