1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
my prayers go out to the family

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
My Heart is sad, I feel that I've loss a friend, we have never met face to face.....he always a a kind word for me and supported me.....we all are only a blink of the eye from our Lord..I pray God hand to cover the Family in loving grace...

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I've had the pleasure of meeting and being with Jerry on several occasions. We had a good time and enjoyed each others company. I've sorry to lose him from my circle of friends. It was always enjoyable talking with Jerry and there was never a dull moment. I'm very sad. My thoughts go out to his family and other friends.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Dang. Another good man gone way too soon. Jerry, I'll meet you on that good road upstairs.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sad news.....:-(.......Our prayers are with his family.........

·
Registered
454 Posts
So sorry to hear this bad news. May God bless the family and take care of them. All our prayers and thoughts are with the family at this time.

·
Registered
534 Posts
R.I.P. Jerry -

a true gentleman and he will be missed.

from the other Pirate -

·
Registered
487 Posts
Truly sorry to hear about Jerry. Didn't know him but didn't have to...he's a brother.

My prayers to the family.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
We're on the road and just heard the news...

Our thoughts and prayer go out to Jerry's family....

·
Registered
809 Posts
I was viewing the posts about Jerry on the general board and the picture of Jerry raising his hands to the Lord in the rain was: (just can't explain or type how I felt). That's all I have to say about that.:cool:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Been away from here for a couple of days and came back to find this. I never met Jerry, but he must have been one heck of a guy.

Motorcycle crashes (with or without fatalities) are always a bummer; worked a few of them over the years, and people ask me why I still ride. I tell them it is because I enjoy it, much like other people enjoy other things. Despite the element of danger in most hobbies, this still hits too close to home.

Prayers go out to Jerry and his loved ones.

·
Registered
243 Posts
So sorry to hear the news. Enjoyed reading his post. He seemed like a man that truly enjoyed life. Prayers sent for his family.

·
Registered
19,062 Posts
Sad news

I spoke to him weekly in the chat room

Prayers to his family

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I too have been away from the forum for several days and came back to this awful news about Jerry's passing. I've never met the man but shared like so many others here, his trials & tribulations.

Jerry, you'll be missed by so many. Our prayers are with you and your family.

God speed...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts