GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been awhile board, this is Natalie - your Black Pirate's daughter, I hope all is well. I am reaching out to you all in hopes of some videos, recordings, etc. of my father. If anyone has any of the sort it would be greatly appreciated not only for his family and children but for those grandchildren who were to remember him and those who will be unfortunate to not of met him.

Thank you!

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
I'll look to see if he was at Trialsman's demos at Wingstock back when he came with his arm in a sling from the dogs fighting. I videoed some that day. My favorite photo of him has to be the one looking up into the sky in the rain. Hope you are all doing well.

·
Registered
874 Posts
As I recall, he was at 2008 Rockies Gold in Montrose CO. I just looked through my pictures and couldn't find any of him, but I am pretty sure he was there.
Ron Fuller

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi Cheryll,

If you can send me a PM with your email address I can email you some pictures we have from Rockies Gold 2008. It was such a privilege to meet your Dad when we came over for RG 2008.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Cats Cade '07

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Here's another of the Gnomes

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Natalie,

I don't have any photos or video's of BP, but I just wanted to say hello. I think of your father often and talk about him quite a bit. He certainly is missed.

Roy

·
Registered
949 Posts
Bump for Natalie. I never met Black Pirate but sure remember his name coming up in posts.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
When Jerry was healing from a dog fight, he came to Wingstock in a cage with his arm in a sling. He was one of the guys presented with gag gifts. This was my only chance to talk to him, and he seemed to be a real genuine good guy. Really was concerned that one of the dogs was going to be seriously injured, and risked his own safety to break them up. The video that I did of that presentation is now posted on my server at: http://home.comcast.net/~pidjones1/DIGI0015.AVI
Please let me know
1) if you cannot read it (it was encoded with XVID compression, so you may need a decoder for it. If you need me to, I can either upload it to youtube ore recode it as an mpg file.
2) once you have downloaded it, please inform me so that I can take it off of the server. I will leave it up at least until Thanksgiving, anyway.

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
I have some pictures of Jerry from the Rogers, AR Ride-In. Will post them in the next couple days or so.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Hello Cheryll... I was out on the road last week, and am just finding this thread. Anyway, I found one in my files from Applecade a few years ago. It appears as if he's talked Bulldog out of one of those chrome wheels. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts