1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Needs to have the Rims and chorme powdercoated dark gray or black. :wink:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I met Emilio, and the Black Princes, at the '04 Hoot. The man was very engaging, quite a story.

The bike had the "super secret" Dunlop E3's on them, Emillo told me they rode great.

I notice the shot above has D250's on the bike :shock:

I like the chopped rear seat, and the blacked out headlight, turn signals front and rear, & taillight housings.

But the bare exhaust and lack of engine covers with everything painted black just looked cheesy cheap.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
But the bare exhaust and lack of engine covers with everything painted black just looked cheesy cheap
Yep

·
Registered
175 Posts
Except for a cut-off windshield, and passenger backrest, and some black spray paint, what is so unique, or special about that bike. And besides, it does look cheap, and ugly. Good luck on selling that for a high price.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Whataya think? should we trike it!? Not for me...I agree with you guys...not enough chrome...someone will love it though...

·
Registered
416 Posts
a 2005 with 2000 miles on it? The guy that rides the longest ride on two wheels takes this bike 2000 miles in a little over a year. Seems pretty strange to me.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
DavidS said:
I met Emilio, and the Black Princes, at the '04 Hoot.
The wife & I met the Black Princess at the '04 Hoot too (Not Emilio).
2,000 miles? What is up with that?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Ummmmmm ........ it's grey

where's the Black bike.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
LIMNCS...I like it...but would add the exhaust protectors and cowl...guess he wanted to show the headers...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I don't care for the looks of it. Everything looks out of proportion, especially the mufflers; they look way too big with those tiny exhaust pipes showing. I would've done something different with the trunk/rear seat. Not my cup of tea, but I'm a little different anyway. :shock:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I dont think it is the original..........chuck (diff tires ..muff...headlights clear..)

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
I agree. That is not the original black princess II. It's a fake. I remember the bike from the Honda Hoot. Cobra had taken the headlights apart and blacked out the insides. It was sharp. The seat isn't even the same. The bike on Ebay had what looks like stock upholstery. The real Black Princess II was all custom work. It also had Cobra pipes on it. If you look at the black out on the tail lights, it was poorly done, and different than the real one. And Tony is right. The bike on Ebay is gray. The real deal is Black Metallic. It has so much metallic in it that it looks dark gray from some angles, but it really is black.

Here is a pic that I took at the Hoot. It's hard to see some of the detail because it was raining.

·
Registered
56 Posts
LarryM said:
I agree. That is not the original black princess II. It's a fake. I remember the bike from the Honda Hoot. Cobra had taken the headlights apart and blacked out the insides. It was sharp. The seat isn't even the same. The bike on Ebay had what looks like stock upholstery. The real Black Princess II was all custom work. It also had Cobra pipes on it. If you look at the black out on the tail lights, it was poorly done, and different than the real one. And Tony is right. The bike on Ebay is gray. The real deal is Black Metallic. It has so much metallic in it that it looks dark gray from some angles, but it really is black.

Here is a pic that I took at the Hoot. It's hard to see some of the detail because it was raining.

Not only that but the one on e-bay has honda 30anniversary & honda plates on front and side panels

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think mine looks a hell of a lot better :!: :yes:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
If you read the text, the language and the spelling are all wrong. I believe that was a common trait with all the Nigerian scams. And why does Emelio Scott not own this bike anymore? Something seems very wrong here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts