GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else see the "Black Sheep", tv commercial on the Saturday night coverage of the Bank of America race at Lowes Motor Speedway.

Could someone please explain it to me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,528 Posts
ytownmac said:
Anybody else see the "Black Sheep", tv commercial on the Saturday night coverage of the Bank of America race at Lowes Motor Speedway.

Could someone please explain it to me?
my thoughts exactly. I don't get it either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
At least I'm not the only one who was too dumb to "get it"! :shock:
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I saw it also, and the only thing I got out of it was their promoting that if you feel your one of the black sheep, your a harley owner.

Kind of a strange commercial.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,082 Posts
I kinda figured it was white sheep in black leathers. :?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Come on folks, they are saying that "rebels" ride Harleys.
That is a joke because they all end up looking the same,
kind of like a lot of Wingers. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5Ross said:
ytownmac said:
Anybody else see the "Black Sheep", tv commercial on the Saturday night coverage of the Bank of America race at Lowes Motor Speedway.

Could someone please explain it to me?
my thoughts exactly. I don't get it either.
Ross,

Welcome back, it's really good to see you again.

Thanks again for all of your help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,004 Posts
I saw it. It reminded me of Herd Mentality.............


I would have been better if all of those sheep were coming out of bars. :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
I thought it was saying the bike was a diffrent breed or a breed apart!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
JustRalph said:
I saw it. It reminded me of Herd Mentality............
That's the current Hardley Dangerous scene!

Baaahh! Just follow the rest of the flock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CBFer said:
JustRalph said:
I saw it. It reminded me of Herd Mentality............
That's the current Hardley Dangerous scene!

Baaahh! Just follow the rest of the flock.

Thank You.

Now I'm beginning to understand.

On my way to Alaska this summer, everyone else was going the other way, to Sturgis.

At the gas stations other friendly bikers would ask if I was going to Sturgis.

I told them, wrong bike, wrong direction.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,628 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
You guys are funny... isn't the idea of a commercial .. would be to remember it... ???? Point made !

cosmic
Problem with that idea is that I've watched some ads numerous times, and still couldn't tell you what the product was that they were selling.

One of the funniest lately was the Subway commercial with the two guys and Subway pizza's. :lol:
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Lucky Phil said:
Problem with that idea is that I've watched some ads numerous times, and still couldn't tell you what the product was that they were selling.
I have this problem during the super bowl when they make a big deal about all the commercials.
I'll watch a couple and say what the hell are they selling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw it again on the World Series coverage.

I watched it very closely and all I can figure is that all the black sheep are heading to Sturgis and all the white sheep are wondering where they're going.

Perhaps Harley is going to start selling wool clothing.

Anybody see anything different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Sheep leave spots on the road too, thats what I figured they were saying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,393 Posts
Harley riders: Thousands of rugged individualists....all dressed alike :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Saw it again and I'm beginning to understand.

Lots of Harleys unloading from the back of trucks.

Now that I can relate to.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top