GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any web site available for Black Tie Accessories, to order a swivel hitch on-line?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
No website or e-mail. It's a one man operation. I spoke with him (Chuck) last week. Toll free # 1-888-718-1037. Hrs. 8-5 EST.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I ordered one for my new Piggy and Chuck was great :D . Knew what I needed and sent it to me. Really a nice guy. The quality of the swivel is great would not pull a trailer without that safety feature.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
GP Young said:
Is there any web site available for Black Tie Accessories, to order a swivel hitch on-line?
when I got my Black tie, it paid for it's self the first trip out.

We were on the way to Toledo in some of the worse rain and lightning I have ever tried to drive thru. We got off I-90 ( in Painsville, Oh of all places ) and while trying to get back to the thruway I came up a very steep hill and turned to the right and had to stop quick ~~~~ over she went. If I didn't have the black tie, I have no doubt I would have broken or at least twisted the trailer hitch or the bike frame.

BTW, Painsville Oh was later declaired a disaster area :x every road got flooded out.

Personally I think if your pulling a trailer and you DON'T have some kind of swivel hitch, your just being foolish

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Also the guy that sells the Sartlite trailers in Neosho MO also sells swivel hitches, chrome or other....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts