GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am buying another Bike 2003 GL1800 and trailer take a look and let me know what you think .I think it will look sweet behind the Trike .

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New Rig

Well now I am getting a new rig I guess Thunder is getting the Trike
I will be on the 2003 Goldwing pulling the trailer ,that is going to look sweet going down the Highway .

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Color reminds me a bit of a Triker out of the Ohio area that I know who seems to get lost to just about every rally he goes to. Only guy I know that rides over 4,000 miles to get to a 1600 mile rally.;):doorag::joke:

Sharp looking set up for sure, but I agree with George, it should be Black.;):cool:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Sa-WEET!!!!
I like the color.....and the trailer :congrats:

·
Registered
539 Posts
:congrats: Bob, I didn't know you were going to use the money from the passenger boards to get another rig. :eek:4:

Do you think I could put my Commerative Vette on a trailer like that?:shrug:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Neat, I like the color.....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Color reminds me a bit of a Triker out of the Ohio area that I know who seems to get lost to just about every rally he goes to. Only guy I know that rides over 4,000 miles to get to a 1600 mile rally.;):doorag::joke:

Sharp looking set up for sure, but I agree with George, it should be Black.;):cool:

Must agree on the black! Still nice looking rig.:thumbup::thumbup:

Wheels, I thought that what's supposed to happen going to rallies. It has taken me 12 hrs to get home from Pigeon Forge on more than one occasion. And it's only a 4 to 5 hr ride. :shrug:

·
Registered
357 Posts
:coffee1:
Well I am buying another Bike 2003 GL1800 and trailer take a look and let me know what you think .I think it will look sweet behind the Trike .

ANOTHER ONE?!! Very nice! Can't wait to see it in person!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HA DFW PILOT
now I can do that 1000 butt burner it is 800 miles to where I am going to pick it up Huntsville AL. I hope to go this weekend !!!hope to see ya soon
I will ride out to your house to show it to ya .My arm is well now ,and I just love my 2 wheel wing ,And I like the candy orange they only made that color 2 years I think .It's going to need a rear tire HINT HINT !!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New bike

Neat, I like the color.....

I like it too George that candy orange is pretty !
I like black but is time for a change :yes1::coffee1::excited:
Once you have ridden a wing nothing else will come close it is the best bike I have ever ridden and I have ridden a lot in my 40 years of riding.And I love the corvette trailer ,we will be camping in kerrvill ,I may ride it down then depends on Thunder .

·
Registered
487 Posts
Originally I did not care for the orange goldwings, or the yellow, to be honest. But the orange and the yellow trikes (candy and hot rod) are beautiful! Second to the Candy Black Cherry, that is!

The trailer is sharp looking as well!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blade, when you are in Huntsville,Al. I live about 10 miles outside of Huntsville. be happy to but you coffee or lunch if you have time. my email
[email protected]
Sorry we missed you ,was in a time crunch ,I had 19 calls wile I was gone
I own my own business and needed to get back as quick as I could ,my customers are waiting .And I need the business to pay off the Bike now !!!:yes1:

·
Registered
331 Posts
HA DFW PILOT
now I can do that 1000 butt burner it is 800 miles to where I am going to pick it up Huntsville AL. I hope to go this weekend !!!hope to see ya soon
I will ride out to your house to show it to ya .My arm is well now ,and I just love my 2 wheel wing ,And I like the candy orange they only made that color 2 years I think .It's going to need a rear tire HINT HINT !!!
:congrats: A Kumho 195-55-16 run flat c/t will work good the back of that new bike :thumbup:
mrwelaxn

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
As the saying goes........Black is Beautiful :bow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts