GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to the Blazin' Saddles Chili Cookoff and Police Riding Skills Competition at Dillon Brothers Harley at 10:30-4:30 on Saturday October 19. If anyone would like to go, I will be leaving at 10:00. Let me know and we can meet somewhere.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That sounds like fun, I need to check with the house boss and see if I have been volunteered that day :shrug:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am going to the Blazin' Saddles Chili Cookoff and Police Riding Skills Competition at Dillon Brothers Harley at 10:30-4:30 on Saturday October 19. If anyone would like to go, I will be leaving at 10:00. Let me know and we can meet somewhere.:thumbup:

It sounds like something I would like to see,as of now count me in.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chili Cookoff

Thanks Don. I thought it sounded like fun. Lets see how the weather is and then figure out the best time to go.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks Don. I thought it sounded like fun. Lets see how the weather is and then figure out the best time to go.

I don't think Doug can get a pass to go. LOL

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Boy,,,,,,,,,,,, If you guy's only knew :eek:4:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chili Cookoff

I will be leaving from the Waverly Caseys Gas station at 10:00 Saturday morning. Let me know if anyone will be there. If it rains I wont be going.Thanks

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey Merle,

Thanks for the invite it dose sound like fun, however something had come up so don't wait for us.

You guys have fun and ride safe :thumbup:

Doug and Terri

1 - 10 of 10 Posts