GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have them and they work great. It was one of the first things I put on the bike.:thumbup:

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have not heard that good of reviews on them so that is why I went with the multives mirror overlay, no blind spots in one mirror.

·
Registered
545 Posts
a little round 2 inch stick on mirror in the upper OUTER corner does
wonders and you dont miss anything hiding on either side and it
does not interfere with any other views in the mirror.... :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are available from Direct Line, color matched to bike. http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=7539&str=4

I have the 2" round stick on mirrors on my vehicles. I didn't go that route on the Goldwing because I wanted more view of things around me. They also deflect some of the air.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Mirrors

75 Bucks is a little steep, I'll just turn my head every so often. Good exercise.:eek:4:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Multivex mirrors.com leave space out, are the best! Put them on all our vehicles. The lower hangers are not worth their plastic to me. If cost is a main concern for your saftey, then the stick on mirrors are the lowest cost. Multivex mirrors take all the blind spots out, they just stick on top of the stock mirrors.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
a little round 2 inch stick on mirror in the upper OUTER corner does
wonders and you dont miss anything hiding on either side and it
does not interfere with any other views in the mirror.... :cool:
:agree: $2 at Wal-mart. They're the first thing I added to the bike.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Wingriderz... are those foam sleeves over your stck grips? I can't stand the feel of the rubber grips but since they're heated, I don't know about covering them with anything big like the Kuryakin grips.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just some info on multivex mirrors, Electrcal connection sells them now, they are on their self and they answer their phone. Any info on where you get grip tek grips, are they just slide over pieces?

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts