GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's with me!!!!

Winger's that have taken the leap,...... and Are knocking down miles daily with no Horror stories to write home about.......
If I've missed your name, and you aren't afraid to take a stand.......Add your name

1. Matt(Ashland,MA)
2. ?

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock: 8) :shock: 8) :shock: 8) :shock: 8)

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Alright Matt, the cold is starting to affect your higher functions.

PUT THE MOTORCYCLE DOWN AND BACK SLOWLY AWAY!!

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Chill man, don't be firing back at 'em across the bow like that. Ya tryin to start a civil war of words or sumthin???

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Change the name to "Blindfolded United Motorcyle Studs" or "BUMS" for short, and I will join up for sure. :yes1: :clap2:

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White Gold said:
Change the name to "Blindfolded United Motorcyle Studs" or "BUMS" for short, and I will join up for sure. :yes1: :clap2:
DONE!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) 8) :roll: 8) :roll:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :roll: :lol:

I can see the PMS is startin' to strike deep way up in YankeeLand. :wink: I on the other hand well, umh, well I'll save that for later but the Wing needs a good wipedown and I got to see an Air Farce base today, whoopee. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Matt,
Y'all outta be happy that the Brady kid is so damn tough and don't wanna lose (yet :roll: ). We'll see who wants it more next weekend, the annual Manning chokin' event with yer Man doin' well or is it time for one of the Manning boys to be as tough as the Old Man used to be??? :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Lucky Phil said:
DYSLEXICS....UNTIE!!
5 out of 3 people are dyslexic.

Mike

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Is that like the agnostic, dyslectic, insomniac who stayed awake all night wondering if there really was a Dog! :shock:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I have reviewed the entries of this thread in great detail.
(maybe that's the problem)
At any rate, in an effort to contribute something that will
fit in appropriately, I offer the following....

GROOOAAAN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
******* Dave said:
:shock: :roll: :lol:

I can see the PMS is startin' to strike deep way up in YankeeLand. :wink: I on the other hand well, umh, well I'll save that for later but the Wing needs a good wipedown and I got to see an Air Farce base today, whoopee. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Matt,
Y'all outta be happy that the Brady kid is so damn tough and don't wanna lose (yet :roll: ). We'll see who wants it more next weekend, the annual Manning chokin' event with yer Man doin' well or is it time for one of the Manning boys to be as tough as the Old Man used to be??? :wink: :wink:
Its going to be 15 for a high on wednesday so I think I will park the wing and get ready for a real good game this weekend... Also congrats on the promotion to Park ranger! I know for sure that there will be a strict NO NONSENSE policy enforced at the park!! Looking foward to seeing ya all!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

GO PATS!!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Are Matt and I the only "BUMS" on here? :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Lucky Phil said:
DYSLEXICS....UNTIE!!
I have a round sticker on the front of my jetski that reads LSD. And around the outside diameter in small letter it reads, "Dyslexic Shreaders League."

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
HUH

OK GUYS,STEP AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE OF 100 PROOF !!!! :lol: OLE YELLER MBG PA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts