GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a few posts that give names of some good eataries along the BRP. Did a search but cannot seem to find what I need.
Looking fior recomendation good restaurants/places to eat. Will be there next week. Someone named a place that was a scenic overlook while dinning.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
subcode,

The Pisgah Inn and Restuarant comes to mind when you mention eating with a view on the BRP.

This link will take you to the homepage. A link there will give you info for the restaurant.

Enjoy your trip!

Ride safely.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I vote for the Pisgah Inn also. I've been stopping there for lunch every time I'm on the parkway, at least once a year. Haven't had a bad meal in over 30 years of stopping there.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Pisgah Inn is great, as is the eatery in Little Switzerland. Pisgah Inn is less pricey. Food in both places is good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brp

Thank you all. Big help.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
subcode,

The Pisgah Inn and Restuarant comes to mind when you mention eating with a view on the BRP.

This link will take you to the homepage. A link there will give you info for the restaurant.

Enjoy your trip!

Ride safely.

+1 :agree:there is a neat little souvenir shop also next to where you go in to eat. I got me a " Mt. Pisgah North Carolina" motorcycle t-shirt.
Bob, thanks again for the good info back in July. Wife and I are planning to come again next year.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ditto on Marbary Mill foods great.
I have eaten at the Mountain Inn in Boone a few times, and at Peaks of Otter as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts