GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode to Washington On The Brazos by way Chappell Hill and met up with Bob Lunsford's Toys for Tots riders . Had a real good turnout . Met a large group from Tomball all on Goldwings and nice guys. Lots of Goldwings on the ride and beautiful weather . The bluebonnets and other wild flowers are really going strong everywhere and they are beautiful. Did the Labahai Byway again and came upon a motorcycle wreck. Three Ambulances and 3 Hwy Patrol cars and a couple of county guys. Bike I saw did not look that bad and I don't know how many were involved . We could not stop anywhere and just prayed no one was hurt seriously. I think more information will show up on my video when I check it . Be careful out there ,seeing the bluebonnets is beautiful but not worth your life.

DSCN2615.jpg DSCN2612.jpg DSCN2628.jpg DSCN2624.jpg DSCN2619.jpg

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey Rojo,

It was good to meet you at this little get-together. All for a good cause, too!

I was wondering if you'd gotten a picture of our group park. In the 2nd picture, you can just see the end of my black Tailwind.

We had a great ride up and back as well and really enjoyed the blue bonnets!

See you next year!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Rojo,

It was good to meet you at this little get-together. All for a good cause, too!

I was wondering if you'd gotten a picture of our group park. In the 2nd picture, you can just see the end of my black Tailwind.

We had a great ride up and back as well and really enjoyed the blue bonnets!

See you next year!

Yea, that was a fun day all the way around.
I know I have those pictures and Joan took a lot on her Phone . I also have some video of the event and all the bikes and riders . I will try to post them soon. We will be going to Fredericksburg on Saturday the 12 th and spend a few days then coming back on Tuesday evening . We will be traveling the back roads looking at the bluebonnets and wild flowers . All indications are that this is going to be a banner year for the bluebonnets. DSCN1323.jpg DSCN1415.jpg DSCN1258.jpg DSCN1275.jpg
I hope it will be like this again this year. Come on out to Fredericksburg and join us . There is also a GWRRA gathering at Lady Bird Johnson Park that weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts