GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how safe it will be, but I am considering getting a bluetooth headset to use when I ride. What headset if any, is everybody using that fits well inside motorcycle helmets. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
If you've got a helmet that fits right, I don't think you're going to find a standard Bluetooth headset that will fit under it. They're all pretty big compared to, for instance, most hearing aids.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You may want to consider the J&M CFRG unit with the Blue Tooth interface if you have an existing intercom and audio system. It uses the existing microphone and helmet speakers.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Plantronics makes one that fits over your ear not in front of, it works just great, set phone to auto answer and you can talk and answer with no hands. You have to make calls with the phone ,but you can dial and then put the phone back in your pocket. have used mine for about two years.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. This was very helpfull. Regards Mark

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bluetooth headset

Mark,

I am a ScalaRider bluetooth dealer and have a lot of information on my website www.mountinginnovations.com

The ScalaRider works very well. Even at speeds of 70mpg, I can have a normal clear conversation.

Contact me if you would like some additional information or advice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts