GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this with the iPhone 4? If so how does it work for you? Looking for something with the capability to use bluetooth on my phone for answering the occasional call but yet still be able to use the iPod part of my phone for listening to music. And I use EdSets instead of the J&M headsets - will that make a difference?

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/...800/11383_goldwing_bluetooth_electronics/des/

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If your cell phone/smart phone also contains stored stereo music files, they will stream via Bluetooth, into the music player and on thru to the GL-1800 audio system.
Based on that, I don't see where you'd have a problem.

As far as the Edsets, the above device has no clue regarding what you have plugged into the wings headset jack and no need to know just as the factory radio doesn't know or care.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I guess I just got thrown that the description mentinoned the J&M headsets is all. When I do buy them I'll be sure to get them from directline as they are cheaper here and want to help support those that support us.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Has anyone tried this with the iPhone 4? If so how does it work for you? Looking for something with the capability to use bluetooth on my phone for answering the occasional call but yet still be able to use the iPod part of my phone for listening to music.

I was just thinking the same question...just got an email re the J&M item being on sale and I just got an iphone last week....would be neat to be able to use the phone while riding for the occasional call...ride safe....

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts