GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we now ride a Goldwing and a Can-am Spyder and need two bluetooth systems and need your help please,
Kind? make? model?

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
CK SENA WEBSTE- CUSTOMER SERVICE GREAT ALSO. HAVE FOR 1 1/2 YR NO PROBLEMS . HAVE FLIP HELMET SO USE BUTTON MIC INSTEAD OF BOOM !:bow::bow: ALSO JUST DOWNLOADED LASTEST FROM THEM YESTERDAY- CAN USE/CONNECT TO OTHERS WITH DIFF. MANUFACTUOR. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would go Sena as well. I have had a SMH10R for a year now, ridden with it constantly in Portland, OR weather (I am a daily 50 mile R/T commuter) and it has never given a lick of trouble. Works good, sounds good.

Depending on what your needs and preference are I would look at the SMH5, SMH10, and SMH10R (which is feature wise identical to the SMH10 but in a more compact button format vs. the signature Sena jog-dial.)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
SENA SMH5, from Amazon, good price. One unit failed, but no prob, got a new replacement, sent the defect back to SENA on their dime.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have used the SENA gear for over a year also. Works great. And it will work with your phones, GPS, on bike radio, (not CB)
. The seem to update the siftware frequently but the download to the device is simple through your PC. I bought off Amazon and found a decent deal.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just bought the Sena SMH10 dual pack off of Amazon for 245. If you sign up for their credit card you get another $30 off. Paid the card off and immediately cancelled it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Another Sena vote. Really like being cordless.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I use UCLEAR HBC200 FORCE. I've been very please with it.

http://www.uclear-digital.com/en/UCLEAR_HBC200_FORCE

Very clear boom less as well.
Good for bike to bike within 700 meters (3/4 mile).
Can sync up to 10 units.
Bluetooth music/phone/GPS
Every one has their preferences. Just another option.

Yogi :thumbup:
Another vote for Uclear. I have the older HBC100 so there is no connection to other riders. It can pair with up to three devices including the passenger headset. I have 1 $20 dongle attached to the front headset cord using a 3.5 mm adapter. That allows me to talk to my passenger, use the phone for Pandora, MP3s and calls and also listen to the bike system and anything hooked to it. On those rare occasions I need to talk to my riding buddies I just call them using voice commands. Works really well for us. Additional helmet setups cost $45 so when I switch from helmet to helmet it is just snapping the control head off one and then onto the other. The best part is that including setups for 4 helmets with 2 control heads it cost under $250.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sena

Sena SMH-10 here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts