GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[HR][/HR] For Sale: 2004 BMW K1200LT. $7249.00 This motorcycle was considered to be BMW's absolute "top of the line luxury sport/touring motorcycle," and along with the Honda Goldwing, has been a touring riders favorite for many years. Extremely smooth running, agile, and powerful, it is capable of all day cruising with driver, passenger and full luggage.

This bike is in excellent condition. It runs great, looks great, and has always been covered and garage kept when not in use. Along with a brand new set of tires, this bike comes with a long list of standard BMW comfort/safety features:

ABS (anti-lock brakes), Heated drivers seat and passengers seat and backrest, Electronic cruise control, Heated hand grips, Electric windshield (powers up or down "on the move" for added wind protection), Reverse Gear for exiting tight parking spaces or backing up uphill, AM/FM stereo radio w/CD player and 4 speakers. Front and rear volume controls, Dash mounted Trip Computer w/ average MPG, miles to empty, ambient temperature, average speed, Large tour trunk with luggage rack and extra brake light for safety, Locking right and left side bags, Factory theft alarm with key FOB, PIAA Driving Lights, Power accessory ports for heated clothing. Also, the pictures show a dash mounted accessory shelf that can be used to hold a GPS or camera or whatever else is needed. This shelf can be easily removed in minutes with no damage.

This bike is fun to ride, reliable, looks fantastic, gets great gas mileage and travels comfortably all day long with driver, passenger and a big load of luggage. If you have been looking for a BMW model like this, don't pass this one up: This is one of the good ones. Come take a look, contact me today.

*Current mileage is approx. 54,600 miles*

*Inspection and pick-up is in a convenient and safe, far western suburban Chicago area location*

*Contact me at (dwillie57 at Comcast dot net) or this number 815 Seven Five ONE 31 Five Six*

*I have most BMW dealer and maintenance records and receipts available for your inspection*

*Please feel free to ask any questions you might have*

Thanks for looking, dwillie

[url=http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/39368476_x3pKPV#!i=3231997598&k=pLd3cgT&lb=1&s=A]
[/url]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: BMW K1200Lt Touring Motorcycle $7249.00

Wow! Absolutely beautiful bike: I wish I had the liquid funds to get this now!
Question: Does this have the automatic electronic center stand?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow! Absolutely beautiful bike: I wish I had the liquid funds to get this now!
Question: Does this have the automatic electronic center stand?
If as stated if this is a 2004 then it would not have the power center stand which was added in 2005 when BMW redid the LT. I owned a 2005 and wish I had owned a 2004! This one looks like a beauty! GLWS.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
That machine has had some TLC for sure, looking good for over 54K miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts