GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just published a Kindle novel over at Amazon.com. It isn't a "Gold Wings are Murder" mystery. I'm only about 30% done with the first one of those. But it does have motorcycles in it. I can't tell you how motorcycles fit into the story without giving away a plot twist, but they're in there! The story is about a stubborn young woman determined to walk across Nepal, even if it kills her. The novel is called "Walking to the Moon."

Sela Carson, a recent graduate of the U-Penn South Asia Studies program, takes her family on a trek across the top of the world, but a mysterious illness makes her weaker and weaker. She may not be able to finish the trek, or even make it home alive. It's a funny, fast-paced coming-of-age story set in an exotic local. Now, I know men don't read as much as women, so consider that your wife or daughter might enjoy this story, and want to go on an exotic adventure with you.

You can read an extensive FREE preview by opening up a new tab (you don't want to click away from the forum--certainly not), then just search at Amazon for the title "Walking to the Moon." You'll need a Kindle reader, or a free Kindle app, to read the novel. The free app runs on iPhone, iPad, Android or any Windows laptop or desktop.

So, FREE preview, no external links AND motorcycle related. Hopefully I haven't violated any forum rules! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Got it on my iPhone, hope you do well with it so you can start writing them Goldwing stories. ;)

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Thank you... I'll look into it... The book, that is.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's not a bad idea. Let me sell a few more books first. :) Maybe if I sell the movie rights, well have us a Hot Springs Ride In. (That's the other end of a The Rattler for you non-Tar Heels.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.