GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys........ Bob talked me into a trip that I have always wanted to do. Now he is wanting me to cancel that trip and depart on an epic trip later this year. Now, my question to y'all is if I change my plans for Bob............... Should he buy my lunch at all the RTE's this year???

:grin2:

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Gentlemen!!! Is everyone afraid of @Bullet Bob except bartel55?? Come on and help me give him heck... he is always giving me heck! :grin2:

I declare the rest of this month pick on Bob month!>:) :wink2:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Dang! I wish that I lived in Ohio (or at least within 200 miles) so I could join you folks once in a while....

Ronnie

PS> BUT then again if BOB was buying me a meal also, I'd ride up from Massachusetts, just to take advantage, of free food...LOL

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
OK guys........ Bob talked me into a trip that I have always wanted to do. Now he is wanting me to cancel that trip and depart on an epic trip later this year. Now, my question to y'all is if I change my plans for Bob............... Should he buy my lunch at all the RTE's this year???

:grin2:
Well Boomer, I don't know about ALL the RTEs. You guys in Ohio only seem to have a Goldwing so that you can make it to the next restaurant. That said, the very least Bob can do is treat you to a fabulous steak at the Ribber.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Come on Boomer. Bob's not half bad....remember, he's grown beyond being just a Super Moderator - he is now in the Realm of Administrator. The guy has responsibility now and is under tremendous stress.......
Just kidding.....Bob is still good Ole Bullet Bob....?

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Come on Boomer. Bob's not half bad....remember, he's grown beyond being just a Super Moderator - he is now in the Realm of Administrator. The guy has responsibility now and is under tremendous stress.......
Just kidding.....Bob is still good Ole Bullet Bob....?
Yeah, I agree. What he is is a bad boy!!!!

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
OK Gentlemen!!! Is everyone afraid of @Bullet Bob except bartel55?? Come on and help me give him heck... he is always giving me heck! :grin2:

I declare the rest of this month pick on Bob month!>:) :wink2:
I'm not skeered!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
The word Epic and Bob almost in the same sentence. :shock: Bob thou moderator ? WOW what a complement. I guess you really do meet the nicest people on a red Honda.. Sounds like the makings of a great trip . Bob should always buy ."EPIC" or not.:biker:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Boomer, I believe that Administrator honorary title has migrated to Bob's head. He changed your post volunteering yourself to buy his meals to Alaska and back. We all know the Real Bob.
Better keep working on that Internal Affairs Investigation of Errant Moderators. I think he just did a giant belly flop into the proverbial fresh cow paddy ?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
If you don't need him to hold your hand on the planned trip... I would do both , and suggest he buys lunch. :grin2:

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you don't need him to hold your hand on the planned trip... I would do both , and suggest he buys lunch. :grin2:
LOL Not so much needs that I need him to hold my hand. LOL It's more of an economical thing and my wife feels better when I have someone to travel with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts