GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the bumblebee man thread is gone. The admin. just yanked it all. Now we'll never know if he got the dealership too. :-( I think the guy was nuts. He talks about his daughter's birthday and then post pictures of him and his wife. Someone said she was yummy and they blew up and his wife called someone a pedophile. Too much fun for a motorcycle bulletinboard. :roll: :? :coffee1::shrug:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Damn, I literally just clicked on the thread in my iphone app, and when it loaded, it said it no longer existed...must have been some pretty good banter :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, Bombus was from Gainesville, FL so if anyone has the time or inclination they can always give the Honda dealer in town a call and find out if this was BS or the real deal. I happen to think the guy was laying pipe but it sure was a hell of an entertaining thread. RIP.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
I think most of us who read his posts on that thread have a pretty good idea about the veracity and accuracy of all of his statements.

Apparently the state institution where he is housed makes computers and internet connections available to the residents.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
missed all the lunacy

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
It sounds like I missed some good entertainment. :popcorn:

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, admin made it go away. I was reading his wife's posting, calling someone a pedophile because they commented on his wifes pictures and she thought they were commenting on his 12 yr old daughter's pictures which he never posted. I went back to read the previous page and suddenly the admin box message popped up when I went back to the last page and then slowly every page back disappeared. His wife was calling everyone MF and talking about her 9mm and coming to shoot the pediphile. I hope they got completely off of the internet, very unstable couple of people. :eek:4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts