·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted:enjoy

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Rail, you owe me cookies for spittin all over the keyboard, ROTFLMAO!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good one Rail....

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rail, you owe me cookies for spittin all over the keyboard, ROTFLMAO!!
Maybe I should add a warning in my sig line. This happens frequently to my buddy Vettersherps . He learned along time ago to not eat or drink anything while reading my posts.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
and I have seen the papa to that cookie jar. Not only is that a baby but I believe it is the runt of the cookie jars. You can only get 2 chocolate chips and some flour in it. Boomer the only good thing is cheap to ship. Man you should have never joined up with Curtis. I have had so many cookies I had to learn new math just to count them.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
That's says a lot, as you are my smartest friend .;)
I will also say they have all been very good. Looking forward to the Dells and Betty's cookies and bars. I think I am spoiled on the bars. I have to come over again some day. She keeps telling me about her pies.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Rail32; :twisted:enjoy[/QUOTE said:
:lol::lol::lol::thumbup: That was good, I liked it!!!

and I have seen the papa to that cookie jar. Not only is that a baby but I believe it is the runt of the cookie jars. You can only get 2 chocolate chips and some flour in it. Boomer the only good thing is cheap to ship. Man you should have never joined up with Curtis. I have had so many cookies I had to learn new math just to count them.
What difference does it make? :shrug: There not real and he doesn't ship them! :twisted::lol:

Hay Rail let's not forget this video! :lol::thumbup:

LOL I beat you to it!! :lol::lol:

·
6,944 Posts

:lol::lol: images[8].jpg :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

What difference does it make? :shrug: There not real and he doesn't ship them! :twisted::lol:

Yea , let's just say you beat me to it . You need to think that .
If you do not win once and a while what fun is it :twisted:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tom are you filming for Rail? How else could you post his video before him? Funny! :lol:
Well I made sure I left a good cookie crumb trail for him to follow . It's easy to catch fish in a barrel . :cool:

·
6,944 Posts
Tom are you filming for Rail? How else could you post his video before him? Funny! :lol:

No!! I'm not aloud through the cheese curtain. :shock:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I will also say they have all been very good. Looking forward to the Dells and Betty's cookies and bars. I think I am spoiled on the bars. I have to come over again some day. She keeps telling me about her pies.
Now there's pies too! I could go for a good Rhubarb pie right about now.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

I wonder who he's going to vote for for president in 2016?

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Now there's pies too! I could go for a good Rhubarb pie right about now.

I don't know they could just be a myth. I have never had one and rail has never mentioned them. I will have to find out, but I can assure you if they exist, you will never know...LOL :shrug:

·
6,944 Posts
I don't know they could just be a myth. I have never had one and rail has never mentioned them. I will have to find out, but I can assure you if they exist, you will never know...LOL :shrug:

:lol::lol: :thumbup: NOW YOU'VE GOT IT George!!! :thumbup::lol:

You're loosing him Rail!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol::lol: :thumbup: NOW YOU'VE GOT IT George!!! :thumbup::lol:

You're loosing him Rail!! :lol:
Her dutch apple crumb pie is the best desert I ever had . I am not loosing George , just reeling him in faster.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts