GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about ordering the Tourmaster Solution boots from a company called "newenough" Any fedback on the company would be appreciated. I have read good reviews on the boots. Thanks.

Fred

07 Blue Wing

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Have purchased from them a number of times over the years and never a single issue with their products or services. The boots are some of the best fitting, most comfortable, and they are water-proof. Because they are water-proof, they also tend to make my feet sweat just a tad after an all day ride; but have never leaked.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
From the looks of the construction of the soles of the Tourmasters, I would question their longevity. Has anyone wore these boots as a general all-purpose boot as well as a riding boot? I like a pair a boots I can work in the yard, cars, bikes, etc., and wade through water yet use for riding.

·
Registered
78 Posts
:thumbup: for Newenough! Great people to do business with! I've purchased all my gear from them and really love the service.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I have used newenough many, many times. Never one problem.

·
Registered
633 Posts
:agree: New Enough.......good service, good folks to do business with. I had one minor issue with an item I bought from them after 3 years using it and they helped me resolve the issue without hesitation or cost.:lol:

·
Administrator
3,575 Posts
Can't give any feedback on the boots, but the Newenough company is great. I've bought from them several times. I once had an opportunity to test their return policy on a jacket that didn't fit my wife, and it was totally painless.

I recommend Newenough wholeheartedly.

Besides, they're Texans, so of course they're great!!:p

Glen

·
Registered
325 Posts
I finally retired my pair of Danner Boots. I had them resoled twice. I was going to replace them with another pair, but I went to the only store that carried them locally and wa told they did not carry Danner any more. I checked a few other stores, but didn't find anything I liked. My last stop was at Red Wing Shoe Store. I bought a pair of 6 inch boots. They are all leather, and waterproof.(A must in my opinion). I have been wearing them for about two weeks. They fit well and have excellent grip. I can't say how waterproof they are since I haven't tried them in the rain yet, but they are good not only on the bike but also for walking around off the bike...

·
Registered
382 Posts
The Solution boots are VERY comfortable. They fit me like a glove right out of the box. (Your mileage may vary.) I've had mine for about 3 years I think, and they are beat up but still going strong. When they are worn out, I'll probably buy another pair.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Newenough is a great company to do business with. They are very easy to deal with and they stand behind everything they sell 100%. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Great!

Have had nothing but good experiences with NewEnough.com. Even had an opportunity to visit their operation when visiting in Lubbock, TX a few years ago.

Unless things have changed recently, yo will experience great service, great information and very good prices.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the responses guys. I'll be ordering my boots from Newenough.

Fred

07 Blue Wing

·
Registered
310 Posts
Fred, I just got a pair off of ebay from MAW (Motorcycle Accessories Warehouse) for $95.00 shipped to the door.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
New Enough

I cannot say enough good things about New Enough. They have great bargins (check out their "bargin basement" and closeout sections) on clothing, gloves, raingear, helmets, etc. In addition, they are #1 in customer service. They will take back anything due to wrong size, not what you expected, etc. etc. Really great people that truely appreciate your business. You will not be disappointed dealing with them. Spread the word.

Gary Klavans Silver Spring, Md.

Thinking about ordering the Tourmaster Solution boots from a company called "newenough" Any fedback on the company would be appreciated. I have read good reviews on the boots. Thanks.

Fred

07 Blue Wing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts