GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
My daughter was wonderin' where you got the mini-goldwing...
She said they're impossible to find.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hey Morph.......... After watching the Macy parade on TV today, I've gotta ask........which one is the real one?? :wink:

·
Registered
824 Posts
My gosh.... what are you feeding yours to grow it that big....

Melissa

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Bill when did you get the 1800? I have a matching Dark Metallic Gray miniwing I actually purchased before buying the real thing.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill when did you get the 1800?
Bret,

I guess that you're asking about the magenta one? I'm still working thru the deal. I learned from my GWRRA local chapter newsletter about the 1800 being available from someone who lives about 3 hours north from me.The owner was looking for a clean 1500 to go back to because he said that he couldn't get comfortable on the 1800.

It's an 04 with 26,000 miles. He and I swapped bikes almost a month ago to ride and try out. We're now waiting for his title from the finance company.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Bill,
Do I still have to ride behind you with my high beams on ? I do like the colors of both of them. Now which one is yours?

Dennis

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Morph said:
Bill when did you get the 1800?
Bret,

I guess that you're asking about the magenta one? I'm still working thru the deal. I learned from my GWRRA local chapter newsletter about the 1800 being available from someone who lives about 3 hours north from me.The owner was looking for a clean 1500 to go back to because he said that he couldn't get comfortable on the 1800.

It's an 04 with 26,000 miles. He and I swapped bikes almost a month ago to ride and try out. We're now waiting for his title from the finance company.
Sounds like a sweet deal, look forward to seeing you down the road.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
That is just WRONG. You are such a tease. Be careful. Women have a memory just like a elephant. One day, she'll pay you back. Be careful! :D :D :D

Bartman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts