GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a blue 2018 DCT from Al Lamb Honda in Dallas, Tx. Had never heard of this dealer and have purchased the last 26 bikes I've owned inside Oklahoma. Sale went very smoothly and when I arrived to pick up bike, the aftermarket windshield was scratched. Looked like someone cleaned it with steel wool. Salesman Matt told me he would have a new windscreen shipped to me. It took a few weeks and a few "reminder" phone calls, but the new windscreen arrived. Hats off to Matt and Al Lamb Honda. Only thing that sucked is that Dallas traffic, and it was on a Saturday..

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
It's always good to hear about a good dealer and it's definitely a (y) for the motorcycle industry.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I agree with CA, hearing good stuff about a deal'rr is good news.........

Ronnie
6/18/22

·
Premium Member
20,319 Posts
Wild West Honda Katy TX -for service not purchasing a bike
Honda of Houston-service
Russellville Honda Arkansas-on bike deals

·
Registered
282 Posts
Rainbow sports
2610 W. Owen K. Garriott Road
Enid, OK 73703

Rear tire damaged by road debris, they replaced it as soon as the tow truck arrived. Had the new one ready for install. Treated me nice while I waited.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I recently bought a blue 2018 DCT from Al Lamb Honda in Dallas, Tx. Had never heard of this dealer and have purchased the last 26 bikes I've owned inside Oklahoma. Sale went very smoothly and when I arrived to pick up bike, the aftermarket windshield was scratched. Looked like someone cleaned it with steel wool. Salesman Matt told me he would have a new windscreen shipped to me. It took a few weeks and a few "reminder" phone calls, but the new windscreen arrived. Hats off to Matt and Al Lamb Honda. Only thing that sucked is that Dallas traffic, and it was on a Saturday..
ICEMAN, I saw Al Lamb Honda on a bike when I was watching some motorcycle racing in the past few days( on TV). That dealer looks like he is in racing in a big way. If I remember correctly, his sponsored bike finished well. It's nice to see a dealer that puts his money to work to support the INDUSTRY.

I love to watch these youngsters rough ride those bikes in Motorcross, supercross, etc. That takes a lot of strength and conditioning to be a top performer in that sport. It just looks like it would be so much fun to do, but alas, this old body isn't able to perform what my old mind wants to do. LOL! But I can still DREAM!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was traveling and a warning light came in. Kent Powersports of Austin worked me in and put the bike on the computer. It is also a great looking dealership with a modern service area.
Here is the full report.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts