GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen it, but cannot find it now. The one I saw was plug and play. It had a plug then a modulator that was programmable then another plug. Cannot find it and am looking for info. All help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Try this:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I purchased Electrical Connections parts that convert the rack brake light into a running light and modulated brake light. Would have preferred the Kisan Tail Blazer (one part instead of two parts) but wasn't available.

·
IronMan
17,112 Posts
I have seen it, but cannot find it now. The one I saw was plug and play. It had a plug then a modulator that was programmable then another plug. Cannot find it and am looking for info. All help would be appreciated.
GO CHEAP EASY WAY GET FLASHING LED BRAKE LITE BULBS FLASH 5 TIMES THEN SOLID

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
GO CHEAP EASY WAY GET FLASHING LED BRAKE LITE BULBS FLASH 5 TIMES THEN SOLID
Absolutely the way to go nowadays. I have had a Signal Dynamics "Back-Off" Brake Light Module for years and years . . . and it works perfectly. Out of curiosity, I just put in a set of Flashing LED Bulbs at a cost of ~$15 for the pair. Dang but they sure are perfect! IMHO, the days of Brake Light Modulators have past; now that these Flashing LED Bulbs are available.
AUXLIGHT - Flashing Brake - Solid Run LEDs.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
How can you use his??? on 2018 GL1800?? I think Pathblazer and Tailblazer? Would this works on 2018+

·
Registered
55 Posts
You may be thinking of the Skene Designs programmable flasher unit. I'm pleased with mine. You can search the forum for more info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Absolutely the way to go nowadays. I have had a Signal Dynamics "Back-Off" Brake Light Module for years and years . . . and it works perfectly. Out of curiosity, I just put in a set of Flashing LED Bulbs at a cost of ~$15 for the pair. Dang but they sure are perfect! IMHO, the days of Brake Light Modulators have past; now that these Flashing LED Bulbs are available. View attachment 364495
How easy are these to replace? 2018 Goldwing Tour

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered a Kisan tailblazer light and they cancelled because they couldn’t supply. I sent them an email last week and I haven’t had a response.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Skene P3 for me. Allows you to light up all the lights on the rear of the bike as running and brake lights. Goldstrike panel lights added.
IMG_3146.JPG

·
Registered
932 Posts
I bought these bulbs will they work on my 2018 wing?
How can you use bulbs in the 2018+ when it only uses LED lights?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a Kisan tailblazer light and they cancelled because they couldn’t supply. I sent them an email last week and I haven’t had a response.
I wanted to order the trailblazer in early March but website showed out of stock. I called them and they expected to receive connectors in a week or so. The person I talked to offered to take my order and fill as soon as they had the parts. I received the order about a week later. Very easy install and am very happy with the modulation.
Give them a call.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah 2 people above said you could and my dumb self took it you could oh well it's a learning experience.I have been trying to order the Kisan but they have been out of stock will keep trying!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I called Kisan yesterday to order the TailBlazer. They had two in stock at the time. So if you're quick, they might still have one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts