1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
21,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
For that S & H they should throw in the pin thingy for free!!!!!
I suppose you will be calling them tomorrow about this!!! to get the actual cost.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I tried 4 of the connector sets @ $2.49 and shipping and handling was $498.00 for a total of $507.96 now thats a deal! :eek:4:

·
Vendor
21,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It appears your order has to be over $20 or they hose you for shipping. I added 8 to my shopping cart which brought the total to about $19. Shipping was then $996 !!!

When I added 9 connectors to my cart it bumped the total price over $20 and then shipping was only $4.71

So I guess I'll have to buy a bunch of them and give em away at the next rally I go to.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
It appears your order has to be over $20 or they hose you for shipping. I added 8 to my shopping cart which brought the total to about $19. Shipping was then $996 !!!

When I added 9 connectors to my cart it bumped the total price over $20 and then shipping was only $4.71

So I guess I'll have to buy a bunch of them and give em away at the next rally I go to.
By the time you order 100 of them they'll be paying you to take them and you'll come out ahead:lol:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

Fred I would Email him about shipping and the order and see what he says. He's usually pretty decent to deal with.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Fred, there's a note on the Eastern Beaver web site about a minimum order amount. I think it's about $20.
Len
:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
One of the guys ordered a bunch of pins for the 06 and up 1800's and sold them to other board members, that might be a thing for you to do with the extras, I'm sure others will want them

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
When I did my tail/brake lights last year, I bought a bunch of the pins from Eastern Beaver.

I've got about 12 of those pins, that I don't really need, pm your mailing address.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Fred, How many you need, I just might have a few.
Frank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts