GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,047 Posts
I wonder if there is going to be a price reduction on the CB's, a week or 2 ago on some other site someone said some dealers are selling them for $530, at the time I just thought ya rite.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Bulldog said:
CD,

They should only cost about $75 bucks, But you know how it is.

Dawg
Ain't that the truth!! :mad1:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Bulldog said:
I just snagged a NIB CB, manufactured in 03 for $510 bucks, including shipping.
Bulldog! You're literally taking food right out of Hal's mouth. Shame! :a13:

I would have bought a CB on that last sale... had they been included on it.

(Psssttt! Let us know how the dealings with the eBay vendor goes....)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I got home from the BMW dealer today, I had a thank you email from the seller and a tracking number for the CB. I don't know how you get a tracking number on a saturday, but I gort one!

Bulldog

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Bulldog said:
I don't know how you get a tracking number on a saturday, but I gort one!

Bulldog
It is one of the things that the computerized UPS manifest systems will do. The shipping information for your package has been entered, and it has already been assigned a tracking number. It won't get picked up until Monday, of course.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Bulldog, I have no doubt you will receive it. Some time ago I sent the seller an email asking where he was getting them and the response was "I have a friend working at the Honda plant". I decided to order one from Hal, received it and installed it....but everytime I see a CB on eBay in the low $500.00 range I think about the $$$ I might have saved. Oh well!! Good luck but I don't think you will have a problem.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Bulldog-

Did everything go fine on this deal? I'm assuming that you've received it by now...

:?:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CB is here. Brand New. Manufactured in 03' and the seller left feedback the day I bought it.
I keep a watch out for this guy to see if he is going to sell more.

If he does, I will alert the board.

Bulldog

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Bulldog said:
CB is here. Brand New. Manufactured in 03' and the seller left feedback the day I bought it.
I keep a watch out for this guy to see if he is going to sell more.

If he does, I will alert the board.

Bulldog
Thanks, Bulldog. If HDL would have included CB's on that last sale, I would have bought one. But since they weren't included, that $500 is still in my bank account... waiting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts