GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good food around Branson? BBQ or other...

Thanks

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Not going to be there until middle of Oct. so will miss the Blues and BBQ in Fayv.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The Grand Country Buffet on the strip is pretty good. The above review BlueEyes63 gave, gives Starvin' Marvin's a good review, my wife and I REALLY disliked it. Montana Mike's makes for a good steak. I forget the name of the restaurant in the Imax theater, but its pretty good as well. McFarlain's, that's it. I had to go look it up. Olive Garden is always good for a decent, cheap meal. Yeah, Lambert's is only 20 miles north, in Ozark. You leave there hungry, its you own fault. Ate there on Saturday, 3 chapters from CMA came from Kansas City, we gathered 3 chapters from SW Missouri and met them for lunch. About 60 of us stormed the doors of the Throwed Rolls. Get there about 11:00am or you'll have an hour+ wait to get in.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Grand country Buffett, I concur. The place on taneycomo by BPS, uncle bucks or something like that. Good alligator tail.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you want some really great food ( In the form of a steak or ribs) then you cannot beat the food at Charlies Steak, Rib, and Ale. It is located near the intersection of Highway 76 and Gretna rd. It sits back behind Penelopies which is across from the Wax museum. Just look for their sign across from ol' King Kong!

The food is great as is the home brew from their micro-brewery! Friday night is their all-u-can eat rib night. Also, they offer some great entertainment! A great little singer by the name of Rebecca Dawn performs live in the evenings!! She and her husband Joe are great.

Hope you will check it out! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Almost forgot, if you are looking for a great pizza then you have got to try a little place called Luigi's Pizza. it is located in a shopping center off north Gretna. They have some really great pizza as well as other great Italian dishes and salads! Another great choice if you are close to downtown is a place called Rocky's! There specilaty is Italian. Food and service are always top shelf!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm getting hungry now, thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts